UX Holdings Limited and its affiliates (collectively referred to as "we", "us", "our" or Unimoni) is strongly committed towards protecting the Data Subject's (referred to as "You" and "Your") privacy and the confidentiality of your Personal Data. We have a long history of handling personal, including sensitive information, confidentially. We value the ongoing trust you have in us to protect your privacy.
Many visitors are worried about the information they provide to us, and how we treat that information. This validates the need for this Privacy Statement to address those concerns. Unimoni is strongly committed towards protecting the Personal Data.
Personal Data also known as Personal Identifiable Information (depending on the jurisdiction) means information that can be linked to a specific individual, such as name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. We encourage individuals who interacts with Unimoni to review our Privacy Statement, and become familiar with it, but them should know that we do not sell or rent their Personal Data to third parties. We don't require you to register or provide this information to us in order to view our website or have access to its content.
Please find below an overview of all subjects of this privacy statement:
- Collection of information
- Disclosure of your Personal Data
- Legal grounds of processing
- Retention Periods
- Individual Rights
- Member Communications and Email
- Changes to this Privacy Statement
- Contact us
Collection of Personal Data
At our website, we collect both Personal Data and aggregate information that the individuals voluntarily provide either while on the website or in response to emails in relation to features provided on the website. We don't require you to register or provide data to us in order to view our website or have access to its content. When we collect Personal Data, it will be to provide the service required, with your consent (for direct marketing purposes) or as required by law (for instance, but not limited to Anti Money Laundering).
We collect Personal Data when you ask us to provide services to you. This Personal Data may include identities and contact information of senders and recipients of money transfers, credit card, banking or other billing information, birth dates and other personal identifiers, information used to verify your identity for security and fraud prevention purposes, identification number and amounts paid, transferred or otherwise processed.We collect information about your transactions with us, including transaction history, such as frequency of use and amounts paid, transferred or otherwise processed.
In connection with identity verification, fraud prevention and similar security purposes, we collect and/or confirm identity-related information, financial background and similar information through third parties' sources such as government agencies and consumer reporting agencies. Typically, Unimoni collects from its Data Subjects the following Personal Data elements: Full names, age (birth date), birth place, gender, address, e-mail, telephones (including mobile), occupation, valid identification (National ID, Passport or Driver License), nationality and marital status
Aggregate information relates to such things as how many consumers visit the website, which pages they access, what information they download, the type of web browser and operating system you use, the name of your Internet Service Provider and so on. When you visit our website, we automatically collect this information, and combine it with similar information collected about all other visitors. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor our website to our visitors.
The Data Subject can visit our website without revealing the Data Subject's identity or any Personal Data. We track the internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyse this data for trends and statistics, but the Data Subject remains anonymous.
For better management of the website, we may
- Log the Data Subject's browsing history;
- Log non-personally-identifiable information, including IP address, profile information, aggregate Data Subject data, and browser type; and
- Record Data Subject IP addresses for security and monitoring purposes.
- IP Address (Maybe Domain Information)
- Host Information
- Information on type of SSL
- Host Location
- Data Subject activity tracking on Unimoni website
The Data Subject accepts cookies by turning them on, when visiting the website for the first time. However, the Data Subject is not required to turn on cookies in order to have a functioning website. Only after accepting to turn on the cookies, Personal Data will be processed. A different option is that the Data Subject sets his browser to warn him/her with a message for each cookie, only the cookies that have been accepted will be processing Personal Data.
Use of Personal data
Unimoni generally uses Personal Data for the purposes of providing you a service. This may include the following purposes:
- Authorising and processing your transactions, including effecting and administering money transfers and ensuring proper payment to the designated recipient of funds.
- Collecting amounts owing to us, and otherwise enforcing and collecting on your accounts or agreements with us.
- Monitoring and improving our website and its content.
- Sending you information about our products and services, if you request it.
- Meeting legal, regulatory, self-regulatory, risk management, fraud prevention and security requirements, which may include (among other measures) verifying the identity of the sender and recipient of funds and checking identities against money laundering, terrorist financing or similar watch lists established by regulatory agencies or similar bodies. For identity verification purposes, senders and recipients of money transfers may be required to produce valid identification or consent to verification by other means before releasing funds.
- Maintaining business and transaction records for reasonable periods, and generally managing and administering our business.
- Meeting insurance, audit and processing requirements.
- Otherwise with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may disclose your Personal Data to our affiliates and to unaffiliated third parties in connection with the purposes described in this Privacy Statement as follows:
- To Provide Services. In order to process and complete requested money transfers and other transactions, we may disclose Personal Data to the recipient of a money transfer, to our agents or affiliates, and, if applicable, the recipient and any intermediary banks or other financial institutions or financial services companies involved in the transaction or our services.
- Service Providers. Unimoni may transfer Personal Data to outside agents or service providers (including affiliates of Unimoni acting in this capacity) that perform services on our behalf, for example, information technology and/or data hosting or processing services. We take reasonable measures to ensure that Personal Data that may be processed by our service providers on our behalf is protected and not used or disclosed for purposes other than as directed by us, subject to legal requirements applicable to Unimoni's affiliates, agents and service providers, for example, lawful requirements to disclose personal information to government authorities in those countries.
- Business Transactions. Your Personal Data may be used by Unimoni and disclosed to parties connected with the contemplated or actual financing, securitisation, insuring, sale, assignment or other disposal of all or part of our business or assets (including, for example, your account with us), for purposes related to the evaluation and performance of these transactions, including:
- Permitting such parties to evaluate and determine whether to proceed or continue with the transaction, and
- Fulfilling reporting, inspection or audit requirements or obligations to such parties.
- Successors and assigns of Unimoni and/or its business or assets may use and disclose your Personal Data for similar purposes as described in this Privacy Statement.
- Legal, Regulatory, etc. Unimoni may disclose your Personal Data as necessary to meet legal, regulatory, self-regulatory, insurance, audit, and security requirements, and as otherwise with your consent or as permitted or required by law. This may include lawful requirements to disclose Personal Data to government authorities, for example, disclosures in compliance with suspicious activity reporting requirements under anti-terrorism, anti-money laundering and similar laws and regulations.
Legal grounds of Processing Consent
Consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data may be given in various ways. Consent can be express (for example, orally, electronically or on a form you may sign describing the intended uses and disclosures of Personal Data) or implied (for example, when you provide information necessary for a service you have requested). You may provide your consent in some circumstances where notice has been provided to you about our intentions with respect to your Personal Data and you have not withdrawn your consent for an identified purpose, such as by using an "opt out" option provided, if any. Consent may be given by your authorised representative (such as a legal guardian or a person having a power of attorney, wherever legally permissible).
Generally, by providing us with Personal Data, we will assume that you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes identified or described in this Privacy Statement, if applicable, or otherwise at the time of collection. If you provide us with Personal Data of a third party, you represent that you have consent from that individual to provide us with his/her Personal Data.
Unimoni collects, uses and discloses your Personal Data with your consent, except as permitted or required by law. We may be required or permitted under statute or regulation to collect, use or disclose Personal Data without your consent, for example, to comply with a court order, to comply with local or federal regulations or a legally permitted inquiry by a government agency, or to collect a debt owed to us.
When Unimoni and the Data Subject have a contract, or are planning to enter into contract, Unimoni will process Personal Data that that is either necessary for the contract or the planned contract. Unimoni collects this Personal Data and if necessary will share it in order to comply with a court order or a local regulation. When signing a contract with a Data Subject, the Data Subject agrees with the global and local standards. Such as, but not limited to, Anti Money laundering.
Unimoni will keep the Personal Data collected and processed as long as it is needed to fulfil the purposes established in this Privacy Statement. Once the Personal Data is not needed to provide the service required or for direct marketing purposes (only if the individual has expressly consented this), Unimoni will keep it with the only purpose to comply with different regulations. Depending on the jurisdiction, that period may be up to 10 years.
Individuals may withdraw their consent to process their Personal Data at any time, subject to contractual and legal restrictions and reasonable written notice. If individuals withdraw their consent to certain uses of your Personal Data, Unimoni may no longer be able to provide certain services.
Individuals from which Unimoni is processing their Personal Data have the following rights:
- Rectify, for example if the information is not accurate anymore
- Erasure, including the right to be forgotten
- Restriction of processing
- Data portability
- Right to object to processing
For an Individual Right request, please contact Unimoni at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, if the individuals from which Unimoni process Personal Data believes such processing is not in compliance with the applicable regulation, they have the right to submit a complaint to the relevant data protection/privacy supervisory authority.
Member Communications and Email
We employ a strict policy against sending unsolicited email. Please note that opting not to receive email does not exempt the Data Subject from receiving administrative emails.
Unimoni Data Subject Care department may contact the Data Subjects in response to the Data Subject's inquiries, to provide services at the Data Subject's request and to manage the Data Subject requirement.
Our website and emails may contain links to various other websites. While we make every effort to ensure that our advertisers post clear and complete Privacy statement and observe appropriate data protection practices, each of these websites has a privacy statement that may differ from that of ours. The privacy practices of other websites and companies are not covered by this policy.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Data processed by us, since it is collected, transmitted used and finally disposed. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect the Data Subject's Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We reserve the right to disclose the Data Subject's Personal Data as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Please note that we review our Privacy Statement from time to time, and we may make periodic changes to it in connection with that review. Therefore, the Data Subject may wish to bookmark this page and/or periodically review this page to make sure the Data Subject has the latest version.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Privacy Statement, you can contact our Group Data Protection & Privacy Officer can be contacted at: email@example.com